Come for the action
Stay for the style
If you like the field
you’ll love the ice
- RROC looks to promote smart growth October 20th, 2014
- Regina Makes the Top 20! August 25th, 2014
- Tourism Regina Celebrates Increasing Visitors and Tourism Week June 16th, 2014
- Tourism Regina Launches New Promotional Video for Regina May 30th, 2014
- Mosaic Gifts 1 Million Dollars to the RCMP Heritage Centre April 24th, 2014
- 101st Grey Cup Festival Wins ‘Sport Event of the Year’ at the Canadian Sport Tourism Alliance PRESTIGE Awards April 2nd, 2014
- Regina Leads the Saskatchewan Tourism Awards Nominations and the 101st Grey Cup Festival is finalist for the CTSA Prestige Award February 28th, 2014
- Bravo Regina Presents Media Launch of Tawaw, an annual event celebrating winter. February 27th, 2014
Luther College High School presents Beauty and the Beast Ticket Price: $15 Adults, $10 Child/Student/Senior730-10pm 2pm-430pm Sunday View DetailsOctober 23toOctober 26
Dear Edwina – Do It With Class Young Peoples’ Theatare Ticket Price: $11.10 - $27.65 Plus Applicable Service Charges.7:30 pm View DetailsOctober 23
- RT @DFSRegina: Check out @TourismRegina for great events happening in @CityofRegina , including ours on October 25th! http://t.co/2HhTyfhunY about 2 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @RCMP_HC: Thank you to those who run towards danger to keep us safe #PrayersforYou #ParliamentHill about 2 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @royalsaskmuseum: It's Fright Night tonight! 6:45 Army of Darkness // 8:45 The Exorcist // #yqr #Halloween // http://t.co/lOAZQXv8hp htt… about 8 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Are you ready for Halloween? Little tykes and grownups are sure to find their perfect scare - http://t.co/eOj1urnFtF #YQRTourism #YQR 04:17:14 PM October 20, 2014 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- It's time for Halloween in Regina. From little tykes and grown-ups are sure to f...Oct 20, 2014It's time for Halloween in Regina. From little tykes and grown-ups are sure to find their perfect level of spooky. http://bit.ly/1cElgng
Halloween in Regina | Tours & Day Trips | Tourism Regina
They’re baaaack. If you’re brave enough to hunt for ghosts in some of Regina’s most notorious haunts, Eco-Party Adventures is offering to take you.
- Another beautiful weekend Fall weekend, a perfect day for our Fall Day Tour! Hur...Oct 18, 2014Another beautiful weekend Fall weekend, a perfect day for our Fall Day Tour! Hurry before Pumpkin Hollow closes for the season! http://bit.ly/19M31ri
Fall Day Tour | Tours & Day Trips | Tourism Regina
Do you think outdoor fun ends when the leaves start to change color? Think again! Lumsden, located just 25 minutes outside of Regina, has a lot to offer in the autumn season. Start your day off by visiting Pumpkin Hollow!
- Best places to dine in Saskatchewan according to a UK journalist. Three Regina l...Oct 15, 2014Best places to dine in Saskatchewan according to a UK journalist. Three Regina locations made the list! http://huff.to/ZsPvsp Where are your favourite places to eat at?
Places to Enjoy Good Food in Saskatchewan, Canada
The Canadian province of Saskatchewan has much to offer foodies who enjoy a casual approach to dining and big flavours. As you might expect from one of Canada's western provinces, steaks are popular but there's also plenty more for discerning diners....
- Weather: Partly Cloudy, 12.1°C