is almost here
art and culture
- Mosaic Gifts 1 Million Dollars to the RCMP Heritage Centre April 24th, 2014
- 101st Grey Cup Festival Wins ‘Sport Event of the Year’ at the Canadian Sport Tourism Alliance PRESTIGE Awards April 2nd, 2014
- Regina Leads the Saskatchewan Tourism Awards Nominations and the 101st Grey Cup Festival is finalist for the CTSA Prestige Award February 28th, 2014
- Bravo Regina Presents Media Launch of Tawaw, an annual event celebrating winter. February 27th, 2014
- Regina to Host 2015 & 2016 Baseball Canada Junior National Championship January 15th, 2014
- SASKATCHEWAN EVENT HOSTING STRATEGY UNVEILED December 12th, 2013
- Regina Welcomes the 2013 Canadian Prairie Ultimate University Championships October 2nd, 2013
- Regina Regional Opportunities Commission (RROC) Names New CEO September 18th, 2013
- Great news for @RCMP_HC @MosaicCompany donated $1,000,000! Only great things to come Press Release - http://t.co/GHEjKB5BWT #YQRTourism about 6 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Al Nicholson thanks #mosaic for their support and says plans to grow the experience at @RCMP_HC #yqrtourism http://t.co/ItYfnQqRiG about 10 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @ReginaDowntown: Great news! #Mosaic commits to support the @RCMP_HC with a gift of $1 million! #awesome #yqr #sask http://t.co/YfIT5dXX… about 11 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @RCMP_HC announcement in just a few moment. Getting so excited! #yqrtourism http://t.co/R4TASt7JaU about 11 hours ago in reply to RCMP_HC ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Such great news for RCMP Heritage Centre! The Mosaic Company donated ONE MILLION...Apr 24, 2014Such great news for RCMP Heritage Centre! The Mosaic Company donated ONE MILLION DOLLARS today. So many great things to come. Read the press release - http://bit.ly/1jI9NkR
Mosaic Gifts 1 Million Dollars to the RCMP Heritage Centre | News Feed | Tourism Regina
REGINA – The Mosaic Company announced today that it has committed a 1 million dollar gift to the RCMP Heritage Centre (Centre). Over the next five years the Centre will apply this funding to “growing the experience” that its visitors receive.
- So many interesting things to see at the Civic Museum of Regina! Apr 24, 2014So many interesting things to see at the Civic Museum of Regina!
Originally owned by John B. Townsend who operated a photography studio at 1826 Hamilton Street from 1914 to 1932, this studio camera and its wooden case went through a succession of owners and was still in use by photographer Ed McCann when purchased by the museum in 1988. It took pictures of Regina residents for over 70 years.
- The Government of Canada would like to hear how Canadians across the country wan...Apr 22, 2014The Government of Canada would like to hear how Canadians across the country want to celebrate Canada's 150th anniversary. Contribute to the national dialogue and share your thoughts by completing this short questionnaire: http://canada150.gc.ca/eng/1344275798109
Have Your Say!
The Government of Canada would like to hear how Canadians across the country want to celebrate this historic anniversary. Contribute to the national dialogue and share your thoughts by taking this five-minute survey.
- Weather: Mainly Clear, 5.1°C