We would like to acknowledge that the land on which we gather is Treaty 4 territory and the traditional territory of the Anihšinābēk, Nêhiyawak, Dakota, Lakota, and Nakota peoples, and the original home of the Métis/Michif Nation. We recognize that both Indigenous and Métis people are the spiritual and cultural keepers of their traditional lands and still to this day, continue to practice their values, languages, beliefs and knowledge.
SK Roughrider Labour Day Classic
Game 11 vs. Winnipeg Blue Bombers at the Mosaic Stadium and it’s the 57th Labour Day Classic!
This game needs no introduction but will feature a special halftime show and an on-field experience post-game for the fans.
The kick-off is at 4:00 pm, but come on down to Confederation park at 1:00 pm for Party in the Park for your pre-game party! The Party in the Park features:
- Live DJ
- Performances by 620 CKRM Rider Cheer Team and 620 CKRM Pep Band
- Tail-gate-style games for all ages
- Kids can have a blast at the Rider inflatables and Sask Football Kids Zone
- Food and beverages on-site
- Fun giveaways and activities from Rider Partners
- and more!!