A limited number of tickets are available for the October 26th hockey game between the Winnipeg Jets and Calgary Flames. Grab one of the last tickets before they are gone here.
The City of Regina will be running a FREE shuttle bus service to Mosaic Stadium on October 26th starting at 5 p.m. The shuttles will be continuously looping between pick-up and drop-off locations for up to an hour post-game. Passengers are unloaded in front of Mosaic Stadium on 10th Avenue or Elphinstone St. and picked up at the same location. Find more information here.
Pick up locations include:
1) Southland Mall - Gordon Road at Rae Street (beside BMO)
2) Northgate Mall - Albert Street and 7th Avenue North.
3) University of Regina - University Drive West at University Drive South
4) Warehouse District - Behind Centennial Mall (Hamilton St. & 6th Ave.) and in front of Baller’s Rec Room (Dewdney Ave. & Scarth St.)
5) Downtown Regina – Delta Hotel (Saskatchewan Dr. & Hamilton St.) and Service Canada Building (11th Ave. & Westbound Hamilton St.)
There are limited parking passes available for onsite parking at Mosaic Stadium. In order to park on the grounds you must purchase an advance parking pass.
Join the National Hockey League® (NHL®) and its corporate partners at The PreGame, the official NHL tailgate party of the 2019 Tim Hortons NHL Heritage Classic™. The PreGame will offer fans of all ages family-friendly hockey interactive games and attractions, live music, special appearances and other activities.
When: Saturday, October 26 (1:00 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.) & Sunday, October 27 (10:00 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.)
Where: Confederation Park, 1700 Elphinstone St. (West side of the Mosaic Stadium)
Cost: FREE, non-ticketed
Gates to the Mosaic Stadium will open at 6 p.m. for ticket holders
Find more details about accessibility, code of conduct, and services on the Fan Guide.
Looking for a one-of-a-kind Heritage Classic Jersey to mark the occasion? Make your way to the merch trailer!
Find the trailer here:
October 25th @ City Square Plaza, Downtown Regina
October 26th & 27th @ The PreGame Festival, Confederation Park